Discover the QOOQ tablet, designed for the kitchen
The QOOQ tablet is a “Kitchenproof” tablet
The QOOQ tablet is a touchscreen that is specifically designed to be used in the kitchen. Unlike classic touchscreen tablets, that are often fragile, the QOOQ tablet resists humidity and heat. It can be used risk free with hands covered in flour or fat and can easily be cleaned with a damp cloth.
Its screen is treated to be splash proof. It is 60% thicker than other touchscreens.
Everything is intended for a serene and comfortable use in the kitchen:
- Anti-splash treated mineral slab,
- Protected wiring,
- Waterproof keys,
- Zamac legs with slip proof studs,
- A retractable support on which the tablet can lean
It allows you to access premium culinary services and content directly in your kitchen and follows you through the preparation of your recipes.
QOOQ a powerful tablet, made in France.
The tablet is completely made in France. It’s the first touchscreen tablet that is not made in Asia. Its technology is conceived with optimal comfort in mind and is equipped with a dual core processor for more power.
The technical features of the QOOQ tablet:
- Screen: 10,1’’ TFT LCD , 16/9,
- Size: 10.63x6.3x0.98 in (270 X 160 X 25 mm)
- Weight: 1.8 pounds (858 g)
- Touch technology: capacitive
- Processor: ARM Cortex A9 Dual core to 1 Ghz
- Memory capacity: 8 Go
- Processor system: Linux / QT
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 80211 B/G/N, Ethernet port
- SD / SDHC memory card reader
- 2.0 Hi speed USB
- 16 million colors, 18 bits speakers, sound system, LED backlight
- Rechargeable internal Lithium battery